- Water Content
We will look at these areas in more details.
TextureBody butters moisturize and stay on longer.
- Butters are the thickest because they use a combination of carrier oils and essential butters.
- Creams are thinner than butters, while lotions are the lightest because they contain water-based ingredients.
Less or no water = More retention of benefits
- Butters doesn’t contain water; as a result, they stay on your skin for longer so your skin can absorb all the great benefits of the product.
- Creams and lotions will contain water-based ingredients.
What’s in that product?!
- Butters are usually made of carrier oils and butter that come from natural ingredients, such as palm, shea, cocoa, among others.
- Creams and lotions contain an assortment of water-based ingredients and oils, some of which are naturally derived, while others are synthetic. Moreover, many lotions and creams contain ingredients (and acids) used to preserve the product.
Check out our range of products at https://7abloom.com/shop/.
Let’s analyze your existing skincare products
- Check your skincare products and identify your butters, lotions and creams.
- What ingredients are in those products? Do you see their water content?